National Product Catalogue is a solution that can help you enter, validate, store, maintain and share all your product details, pricing, trade-related and marketing-related information. In Healthcare, it provides a single repository of product, pricing and healthcare data, applicable across all health industry product categories.
- Share data with nominated trading partners and enable them to see any changes in real time
- Synchronise item and price data as a foundation for efficient electronic data interchange
- Keep your data in a single, secure, accessible, reliable location
- Maintain a high level of data integrity - avoiding duplication, errors and discrepancies
- Improve data quality with both automatic and process-driven validation services
- Securely share item master information such as GTINs, descriptions, product classifications, units of measure, package contents, key regulatory and funder information and more
- Endorsed and utilised by all of Australia's state, territory and federal health departments, private health providers, pharmacy wholesalers and many others