Join the GS1 Australia team
We are honoured to announce that we have been recently ranked #7 out of the top 10 on the Best Places to Work List for the Government, Education & Not for Profit Industry!
In addition to ensuring a work-life balance for our people, we offer additional benefits when you become part of our team, including:
- Birthday leave
- Reward and recognition and programs
- Paid corporate day off at Christmas
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Health and well-being programs, including monthly massages
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid volunteer leave
- Discounted entertainment and retail gift vouchers
- Chill out zone (games room including Pool, Table Tennis and Foosball)
- Free secure parking
- Staff funded social club
Being a not-for-profit organisation we are FBT rebatable, and salary sacrificing options are available for eligible employees.
GS1 Australia currently has the following positions available:
Global Standards & Solutions
GS1 Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We recognise that our employees are our greatest resource and our most valuable asset, and we have a strong commitment to promoting a collaborative, passionate, inclusive, and caring working environment.