The Global Language of Business
Find some of the most common questions, tools and resources our members refer to. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact the GS1 Customer Support team or phone 1300 BARCODE.
Get step-by-step help with our handy how-to guides.
6. How much does it cost to become a member?
7. I have new products. How do I get barcode numbers for these?
8. I need to create an SSCC. How is this done, and what do I pay?
9. Is GS1 the only organisation that can supply barcode numbers?
10. What’s the process of becoming a GS1 Australia member?
Read all FAQs
Learn about different GS1 ID Keys to suit different uses. They identify anything from a product or place to a consignment note or crate.
View the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) Management Standard.
Video • 1:38min
Video • 4:08min
8 Nexus Court
Mulgrave VIC 3170
Lakes Business Park
(1st Floor) Building 4, 2-4 Lord Street
Botany NSW 2019