Welcome to GS1 Australia
The Global Language of Business
Quickly uncover hidden savings within your business for NPC and EDI using GS1 Australia Savings Calculator v2.0.
Join a mailing list or read some of our past issues.
Ideal for new members or if you are new to the GS1 system.
Find some of the most common questions, tools and resources our members refer to. If you can't find what you're looking for, call Customer Support on 1300 227 263.
Get step-by-step help with our handy how-to guides.
Learn more: How-to guides
6. How much does it cost to become a member?
7. I have new products. How do I get barcode numbers for these?
8. I need to create an SSCC. How is this done, and what do I pay?
9. Is GS1 the only organisation that can supply barcode numbers?
10. What’s the process of becoming a GS1 Australia member?
Read all FAQs
Learn about different GS1 ID Keys to suit different uses. They identify anything from a product or place to a consignment note or crate.
View the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) Management Standard.
Video • 1:38min
8 Nexus Court
Mulgrave VIC 3170
Lakes Business Park
(1st Floor) Building 4, 2-4 Lord Street
Botany NSW 2019