Recall platform service updates
The Recall and Recall Health platforms are updated regularly with new features and enhancements.
New functionality specific to the Recall Health platform
- New Activity Report module. A new section on the dashboard and monthly email report providing Recipient users with greater visibility of recall activity at their site. Recipients will receive a report on the first of each month, outlining the total notices received, the average view and completed times, as well as a list of incomplete notifications at their active sites. All reports are made available by the new section of the dashboard called Activity Reports.
- Update Notifications. Emails will clearly state the Reason for an Update, displaying the Receiver dashboard only. All older versions are now hidden, however can be viewed if necessary. The Initiator must confirm if there is a requirement to issue a new notification.
A history of upgrades to the Recall platforms can be viewed using the following links.
- Adding State Recall Coordinators to a Notice. State Recall Coordinators can be added to a notice via the Recipients area. State Recall Coordinators are classified by State and Product Type.
- Alternate Identifiers. Updated in the Item section to include, Part Number, Version number, Tissue Bank Number, Catalogue Number, Donation Number and Global Model Number.
- Risk Analysis Uploader. Updated to replace the existing Risk Assessment, consistent with the requirements of the TGA.
Submit your enhancement request
All users of the platforms can submit requests for functional improvements or updates. These will flow into the assessment, specification and review and prioritisation process with input from the Recall Advisory Groups. This process ensures a service functional enhancement road map is achieved, aligned with industry requirements, and capturing the future needs of the Recall and Recall Health platforms. To submit a change requestor to find out more about the Recall road map email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the GS1 Recall teams on 03 8581 5976