GS1 Australia Recall
Advisory Group Hub
Welcome to the central hub for the GS1 Australia Recall Advisory Group members. Here you will find the most recent meeting minutes and presentations as well as a record of previous meetings.
The Recall Advisory Group is a forum to:
- Discuss issues and opportunities within the Recall space
- Assist with the prioritisation of development efforts
- Provide a mechanism for engagement with organisational recall management networks and assist with deployment programmes
- Advocate the alignment of GS1 Recall with systems and processes of all stakeholders
- Identify and escalate issues of national importance related to Recall management
To contact the Recall team please phone +61 3 8581 5976 or email email@example.com.
Meeting documentation 2023