Barcode image disclaimer
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee:
- the correctness, accuracy and completeness of the GS1 barcode;
- the quality, correctness, accuracy and completeness of the GS1 barcode when reproduced by You (including any reproduction on packaging); and
- the suitability of the file formats in which the GS1 barcode is provided to You for Your intended use.
You are responsible for the quality, correctness, accuracy and completeness of the GS1 barcode or any reproduction of the GS1 barcode and for ensuring that You can use the GS1 barcode in the file formats provided. For every application of the GS1 barcode, You should test and verify the GS1 barcode in accordance with the relevant ISO Standard. We provide a Barcode testing and verification service separately, which You may use subject to the terms and conditions of that service (including payment).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability of any kind including, without limitation, any loss of profits or indirect, consequential, incidental, special exemplary or punitive loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through our negligence), suffered or incurred by You arising from or in connection with:
- any inaccuracy, incompleteness, error or defect in the GS1 barcode provided to You; or
- any use or reproduction by You of the GS1 barcode.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability under any guarantee, condition or warranty (including, without limitation, any guarantee, condition or warranty of merchantability, acceptable quality, fitness for purpose or fitness for disclosed result), or any other right or remedy, under any legislation or implied by any legislation (Statutory Warranties) is hereby excluded. Our total liability to You including in the event of any failure of the GS1 barcode to conform to any applicable Statutory Warranty or any other liability not otherwise excluded, shall be limited, at our option, to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to goods: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of such goods; the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- if the breach relates to services: the supplying of the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again. You acknowledge and agree that reliance by us on this limitation of liability is fair and reasonable in all the circumstances.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the total aggregate liability of us arising under or in connection with this agreement is limited to an amount equal to the amount paid by You for the GS1 barcode.