Trusted product information at your fingertips
GoScan is the first whole-of-industry endorsed smart device application that provides consumers with instant nutrition, dietary and allergy information and much more by simply scanning the product barcode when shopping.
Supported by leading international food companies, distributors, major retailers, the Australian Food and Grocery Council, Australian Universities and national health organisations, GoScan contains authorised and trusted data sourced directly from the food manufacturer or brand owner themselves.
|What is GoScan?|
|How was GoScan™ Developed?|
|How does it work?|
|Benefits of GoScan™|
|GoScan™ in Media|
|A Smart New World White Paper|
GoScan is available on smart devices (iOS & Android) which has changed the way consumers now compare product features and make their choices.
Brand owners can leverage GoScan to provide consumers with the information they need to make more informed food choices for their dietary and lifestyle requirements. The benefits to brand owners include:
- Provide detailed product data to consumers beyond the product label
- Enable visually impaired consumers with access this product data by leveraging the accessibility features in iOS & Android.
- Decrease inbound calls from consumers to customer service centres
- Link Facebook and Twitter social media communication channels via GoScan
- Support this whole of industry initiative that creates an alternative to a physical product label when government is reviewing labelling laws and regulations
- Make detail product data more accessible to retail partners Serve banner ads for competitions and promotions
With GoScan consumers can access a wide range of information about products, including ingredient, allergens, nutrition and much more.
GoScan™ - Introductory Webinar
Register for a free webinar to find out more about GoScan’s development, utilisation, affiliated companies and organisations and overall functions and benefits.